1. Getting Started with Genboree
- How Do I Upload Files Onto The Workbench? Generic Example
- How do I create a new Genboree Database?
- How do I create a new Genboree Group?
- How do I create a new Genboree Project?
- How do I create, edit, delete, and upload annotations / entry points to a Genboree Database?
- What are Annotations?
- What are Entry Points?
- What data can I upload for analysis onto Genboree?
- What is a Genome in Genboree?
- What is an Entity List?
- What is the LFF Annotation Format?
2. Using the Grid Viewer
- How do I use the grid to create a List of Tracks? Assay Type vs Sample Type
- How do I use the grid to create two Lists of Tracks? Individual vs. Individual
3. Track Operations
- Converting BED files to Read Density Signal Tracks
- How do I copy / move tracks from one database to another?
4. Genboree Workbench Jobs
5. Working with 27k & 450k Data
- How do I prepare, upload, and evaluate 27k / 450k data? (Multi-block data format)
- How do I prepare, upload, and evaluate 27k / 450k data? (Multi-column (i.e. matrix) data format)
6. Genboree Commons
- 6a. What is Genboree Commons?
- 6b. How do I create a project in Genboree Commons?
- 6c. How do I create a forum in Genboree Commons?
- 6d. How do I change my email notification settings in Genboree Commons?
Also available in: PDF