1. Getting Started
- How Do I Upload Files Onto The Workbench? Generic Example
- How do I create a Group?
- How do I create a new Genboree Project?
- How do I create, edit, delete, and upload annotations / entry points to a Genboree Database?
- What are Annotations?
- What are Entry Points?
- What is a Genome in Genboree?
- What is an Entity List?
- What is the LFF Annotation Format?
2. Using the Grid
- How do I use the grid to create a List of Tracks? Assay Type vs Sample Type
- How do I use the grid to create two Lists of Tracks? Individual vs. Individual
3. Track Operations
- Converting BED files to Read Density Signal Tracks
- How do I copy / move tracks from one database to another?
4. 27k & 450k
- How do I prepare, upload, and evaluate 27k / 450k data? (Multi-block data format)
- How do I prepare, upload, and evaluate 27k / 450k data? (Multi-column (i.e. matrix) data format)
Also available in: PDF