- Introduction to the exRNA Atlas
- Search Features
- Faceted Search of Biosamples
- Biosample Partition Grids
- Drill-down Sub-setting of Biosamples via Linear Tree
- exRNA Profiling Studies
- Summary Bar Charts of exRNA Profiling Datasets
- Download Datasets from the exRNA Atlas
- Comparative and Downstream Analysis of Samples Using the Genboree Workbench
- Additional Features in Consortium-specific Atlas (ERCC-only)
- DCC Tool Usage Summary
- Drill-down Sub-setting of Biosamples via Sunburst Diagram
- Learn More About the exceRpt small RNA-seq Data Analysis Pipeline
Introduction to the exRNA Atlas¶
Watch Video Tutorial on all of the available features in the exRNA Atlas.The exRNA Atlas contains data generated by the Extracellular RNA Communication (ERC) Consortium and uniformly analyzed using the exceRpt small RNA-seq pipeline.
There are two different versions of the exRNA Atlas:
- a public version (accessible by everyone) and
- a private version (accessible only by ERC Consortium members). The private version of the Atlas stores additional exRNA profiles that are not yet available to the public.
You must log into your Genboree account in order to access the private version of the Atlas.
If you are a member of the ERC Consortium and are unable to log in to the private atlas, please contact the Data Coordination Center (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.