How do I create a new Document entry?
|Assigned to:||-||Due date:|
|Related issue:||-||Related Message:||-|
To create document entriess, you must have at least Author role in the project.
- Click the Documents tab of the project you are in.
- Now click the New document link next to the green and white plus sign on the upper right hand side.
- You can now give your document a name and add a description and other accompanying text. You can also upload files and supply short descriptions for them.
- Because you can upload multiple files, this is an easy way to manage a closely-related set of files.
- Click Create at the bottom when done.
Your document can now be viewed by other members of the project.
Also available in: PDF